Updated contemporary home with walls of windows on three sides providing great natural light throughout. Remodeled with hip “beach-chic” design features like refined driftwood-style display shelving, playful paint colors, sea glass and Moroccan mosaic-style tiles – this home is the epitome of “cool”. Treat yourself… feel like you are on vacation, every day.
Ideal floor plan and scale with high ceilings, great wall space for art, hardwood floors, fireplaces and skylights – these are only a few of the long list of features of this fabulous home. The highlights include the “Great Room” kitchen with eat-in dining area and adjoining family room opening to the outdoor patio and terrace; the fabulous Master Suite with ocean views, fireplace and spa-like boutique hotel bathroom; and the outdoor terrace with lounge area and hot tub. Fabulous location on flat, wide block - only a few minutes to beautiful Sutro Heights Park and Ocean Beach!
- Spacious living room showcasing a central dual-sided gas fireplace with beautiful wood paneling, quartz stone surround and weathered steel mantel. The built-in custom cabinetry with a deep navy color accent and brushed bronze hardware elevates the space and provides a serene place to lounge or entertain.
- On the other side of the fireplace is the dining area featuring the navy accented cabinetry with built-in bar area and thoughtful storage cabinets.
- The chef-inspired kitchen with designer lighting, two-toned quartz countertop, stylish tiled wall backsplash, artful driftwood-style shelving, pops of color on walls and signature turquoise gas range, creates a playful and chic “hub of the home”. With custom cabinetry, thoughtfully selected finishes, and top of the line appliances, like the chef’s choice American Range, Miele refrigerator and steam convention oven, this kitchen is elevated in every way.
- The comfortable family room is ideal for hanging out while observing the BBQ patio and upper hot tub terrace.
- The design features continue on the upper floor with high ceilings, driftwood-style display shelves on the landing, closet systems and skylights.
- Master Suite does indeed feel like a beach hotel escape with ocean views, sitting area with fireplace, and a dreamy, serene spa bathroom with sea glass tiles, rain shower head and soaking tub. Design elements like the Geberit in-wall toilet and large Duravit vessel sink on a floating vanity complete the tranquil space.
- Spacious second bedroom enjoys outlooks over the gardens, large built-in closet and ample space for a desk or play area.
- Third bedroom is ideal for a children’s room or a home office.
- A spacious laundry room, storage closet and full bathroom with skylight complete this level.
- Stylish exterior with landscaped front and back gardens and welcoming colorful entry door.
- Two level backyard with upper hot tub lounge terrace and lower dining patio with BBQ pad.
- Garage equipped with sink and freezer, in addition to TV for gym enthusiasts.
- Shared driveway along East side of home allows for additional play area for kids.
Show MoreShow Less