An artistic retreat and legacy estate exudes an innate level of sophistication and unique amenities that punctuate a life well lived. The pastoral beauty and romantic allure of this distinctive Healdsburg country estate draw inspiration from a lifestyle characteristic of a small European village nestled among valley oaks, vineyard rows and lush gardens overlooking broad Alexander Valley views and vistas.
Inventive, inspiring and elegantly informal, this finely designed home was artfully renovated and expanded to complement the modernist elements of redwood and glass of the original residence, with nod to a Northern California modern villa. The home balances open design with well-defined spaces and provides a beautiful link to the magnificent outdoors from every room.
The amenities of this 6.6± acre estate are thoughtfully situated to highlight expansive vistas. Meandering pathways are masterfully linked to areas for a quiet respite with nature, grand entertaining, or family pool days.
Offered for the first time in 30 years, this property reflects a successful collaboration between the owner and builder. Careful attention to blending architectural integrity and artisanal craftsmanship make this home exceptional. An irresistible sense of place will captivate the discerning buyer.
Downtown Healdsburg and the new Montage Resort are less than a 10-minute drive along a popular wine country corridor and cycling route connecting the quaint town of Healdsburg with Alexander Valley. This popular community is coveted by its residents and respected by visitors. Located at the gateway to Sonoma County’s diverse wine growing regions of the Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valley and Alexander Valley, the popular wine industry events, summer concerts series and the romantic allure of the region punctuate the essence of wine country living. A charming central plaza is dotted with an abundance of tasting rooms, boutique shopping, chic hotels and highly acclaimed restaurants that feature the best in “farm-to-table” cuisine.
Address: 17500 Tera Holland Lane
Acres: 6.62± acres (per tax records)
Vineyard: 3.4± acres | Cabernet Sauvignon | Professionally managed
Zoning: AR B6 5 RR
Utilities: 2 private wells, septic, propane, PG&E, Comcast, PV solar, generator
• Two-level 3BR/2.5BA main residence
• Guest studio, vaulted ceilings, living room, galley kitchen, full bath & balcony
• Spacious executive style office/studio with fireplace and 1/2 bath (740± sf.)
• Exterior terrace features custom wisteria covered lounge & dining trellis
• Outdoor kitchen cabana with bar seating, ice maker, refrigerator & BBQ
• Luxurious pool and spa with outdoor shower
• Bocce court & exquisite gardens with raised vegetable beds and herb garden
• Custom temperature-controlled wine room
• Private gated entry & 3-car garage
• Large laundry room with utility sink and custom cabinetry
• Abundant storage throughout
• Photovoltaic solar array
Show MoreShow Less