Classic Monterey Heights Tudor, San Francisco, CA
Situated on a prominent site overlooking the East Bay and hills of Monterey Heights, this handsome home is majestic, warm and polished. A manicured front lawn with mature plantings welcomes. Every architectural element from the mahogany doors, gorgeous hardware and lovely plaster detailing is restored and preserved. Gleaming hardwood flooring, original hardware and light fixtures mix with a new custom paint scheme and substantial updating. The gracious, classic floorplan includes an elegant entry foyer leading to an expansive living room with wood burning fireplace, formal dining room with tall windows overlooking the garden, and leading to a stunning chef’s kitchen complete with 6 burner professional range, custom cabinetry and charming breakfast room. A deck directly off the kitchen takes full advantage of a stunning garden up-sloping to a view terrace and lush with flowering trees and shrubs. Fully detached, the home is flooded with natural light and benefits from water views and verdant outlooks. Upstairs are three large bedrooms, spacious closets and includes a luxurious master suite with spectacular East Bay and valley views.
The full basement with laundry and storage accommodates 2 cars and the driveway a 3rd car off street. The location is equidistant from West Portal and Glen Park with easy freeway access and is surrounded by elegant homes and gardens.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths
• Fully detached, glorious natural light
• Landscaped front garden, private rear deck, patio and garden
• Hardwood flooring, original woodwork, beautiful 1920’s details
• Huge living room with tiled wood burning fireplace
• Spacious floor plan with formal dining and breakfast room
• Chef’s kitchen with Viking & Sub Zero appliances
• Fine quality dual glazed windows
• Large garage, tons of storage, laundry and parking for 2 plus cars
• Spectacular street, hill and water views
• Close to MUNI rail and bus lines, freeway access
WYNNE+MORGENSEN members are skilled professionals with insightful local knowledge and extensive expertise in San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California Wine Country luxury real estate. The team's dedication to high-quality service, combined with the one-of-a-kind resources, reputation, and access to discerning clients that the global brand provides, are powerful advantages that can help you successfully navigate our unique real estate market.Contact Us