Perfectly site placed on a ±7,420 square foot lot, this newly renovated ±4,055 square foot mid-century modern shingle style waterfront residence shows beautifully with grand scale large rooms and soaring ±10 foot ceilings throughout. The luxurious master suite is located on the main level with a walk-in closet fit for Coco Chanel. Two spacious additional bedrooms are located on a separate wing of the main level and there's a fourth oversized bedroom on the upper level perfect for a workplace or game room.
Tall walls of glass and multiple French doors lead out to the resort-like grounds for seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The kitchen is newly renovated and connects to two separate family rooms and outdoor patios while the grand scale great room opens directly to outdoor patios, decks, lush level lawn, boat dock and mature garden with fruit trees.
The boat dock provides water access to the Belvedere Lagoon for fun water activities such as stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, swimming and jumping on water trampolines. Sited in the coveted flats of one of the most sought after streets on the Belvedere Lagoon, this residence is just steps away from the Old Rail Trail bike path and Belvedere island walking loop for immediate access to hiking, running and biking. Additionally, the residence is just minutes from Tiburon’s boutique shops and restaurants, two yacht clubs, the Belvedere Sailing Society, Belvedere Park, and Ferry for a quick commute to San Francisco. Highly coveted K-8th grade Reed Union (Tiburon) School District.
• Gated entrance to interior courtyard
• Formal foyer
• Grand scale great room with soaring ceilings, built-ins, wood burning fireplace, lagoon views, and glass doors that open to the backyard
• Fabulous newly remodeled cook’s kitchen with quartz counter top, gas range, double overs and high-end stainless appliances
• Large family room plus secondary family room
• Luxury master suite plus two additional large bedrooms
• Skylights throughout
• Remodeled bathroom
• Chic powder room includes beautifully hand painted walls
• Large laundry room with ample storage
• Large private bedroom, ideal as an office or game room, overlooks the lagoon
• Two car attached garage with two large storage closets
• Ample on-street parking
• Radiant heat on main level
• Nest Thermostats
• ±570 square feet of additional unfinished space
Courtesy of Alix Fagersten
Based on information from DASH - Sotheby's International Realty (SIR) as of 3/24/23. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. The display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
©2023 DASH - Sotheby's International Realty (SIR). All rights reserved.
Data last updated 3:10 PM UTC, 3/24/23